Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Victor NOËL <vi...@linagora.com> on 2015/05/22 11:04:39 UTC

Release of the first beta of a Camel component for Petals ESB

Hi,

Just for your information, we released yesterday version 4.3 of the
Petals ESB that includes our first beta of a service engine for Apache
Camel:
http://petals.ow2.org/index.html

In a few words, you can now deploy Camel routes into the service bus and
make them consumes and provides Petal services (JBI).

If you are interested, there is the documentation of the service engine
here:
https://doc.petalslink.com/display/petalscomponents/Petals-SE-Camel+0.5.0-SNAPSHOT

Unfortunately, Petals 4.3 is using Java 6 so we had to settle for Camel
5.12.x, but the next version of Petals (v5) will use Java 7.

Thanks for your help until now :)

Victor @ Linagora

Re: Release of the first beta of a Camel component for Petals ESB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Victor,

I guess that you meant Camel 2.12.x (not 5.12.x ;)).

Thanks for the update !

Regards
JB

--