Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Julien Martin <Ju...@reuters.com> on 2005/03/17 18:34:41 UTC

Using the use="literal" attribute

Hello,

I want to use the use="literal" with my wsdd I tried adding
use="literal" in the wsdd and I get this from axis when I try to load
the wsdl in the browser:

AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for
'http://api.ptf.bl.webapp.pds.reuters.com'. Namespace prefixes must be
set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.; nested
exception is:
        WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for
'http://api.ptf.bl.webapp.pds.reuters.com'. Namespace prefixes must be
set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix
for 'http://api.ptf.bl.webapp.pds.reuters.com'. Namespace prefixes must
be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

Can anyone tell me why axis does not want me to add use="literal"???

Thanks in advance,

Julien.

To find out more about Reuters Products and Services visit http://www.reuters.com/productinfo

the views of Reuters Ltd.