Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/07 02:46:17 UTC

Apache ORC 1.6.8 Release?

Hi, All.

Since Apache ORC 1.6.8, 21 patches have landed on branch-1.6.
Shall we have a new release, Apache ORC 1.6.8? WDYT?
I'd like to volunteer as a release manager of 1.6.8.

Also, please let me know if we need more backports from the `main` branch.

Bests,
Dongjoon.

Re: Apache ORC 1.6.8 Release?

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@apache.org>.
I'll start a vote for Apache ORC 1.6.8 next Monday.

Bests,
Dongjoon.

Re: Apache ORC 1.6.8 Release?

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.