Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by thomfost <TH...@uk.ibm.com> on 2007/10/11 10:34:58 UTC

stomp/activemq error occuring, help!?!

Hi,

I am using ActiveMQ with the stomp client for PHP
(https://svn.codehaus.org/stomp/trunk/php/Stomp.php). Now the majority of
the time everything works fine, however every so often, something is
happening which stops the code from executing further. I eventually found
that the error occurs in the Stomp.php file in the readFrame() method at
this line:

$rc = socket_recv($this->socket,$b,1,0);

Does anyone know why an error occurs here? Could there something going wrong
in ActiveMQ? When the code does work successfully, $rc is 1.
Sorry if this is all a bit vague, but im relatively new to all this and im
not familiar with the ins and outs so if anyone has any help or can shed
some light onto what is happening (or should be happening) then it would be
much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Tom

Re: stomp/activemq error occuring, help!?!

Posted by thomfost <TH...@uk.ibm.com>.
I tried the version you used and the error still occurred unfortunately.
I thought i should mention, the PHP stomp client is being used with SCA for
PHP, im not sure if this changes anything but i forgot to mention it in my
last post.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ti...@sensis.com>.

Posted by thomfost <TH...@uk.ibm.com>.

Posted by thomfost <TH...@uk.ibm.com>.
Some extra points i would like to make to my previous post.

-I am using the PHP stomp client with SCA for PHP.