Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Marquez <vm...@totemworks.com> on 2004/12/14 20:53:25 UTC

Try/Catch Errors

I'm not sure how active the list is, but I'll give it a shot.  I'm
having trouble adding bytecode to methods wtih try/catch blocks.  I've
been able to modify them correctly without try/catch blocks, but as soon
as I uncomment them, I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: (class: Test, method:
main signature: ([Ljava/lang/String;)V) Inconsistent stack height 0 != 2

I am calling setMaxStack() on the MethodGen instance.  I assume there is
some simple trick that i'm missing?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--vince