Posted to user@struts.apache.org by karaatli <to...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/30 13:12:09 UTC

Wondering that Struts2 is getting die?

Hi all,
Due to out of date struts wiki page, confllunece page & others relating to
struts2 I am questioning myself  what about  Struts2 future days?

Or

Why there is no update at these pages?

RE: Wondering that Struts2 is getting die?

Posted by "Kawczynski, David" <da...@merck.com>.
Impressive; I didn't get that at all from the context of
their message.  Do you read tarot cards, too?  ;)

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or
MSD and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
then delete it from your system.

Re: Wondering that Struts2 is getting die?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
rofl

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 4:59 AM, karaatli <to...@gmail.com> wrote:

> of course thanks to community of struts2 but
> I want to see that  strust2 is  more alive and more  updated...

I don't know what's more alive than a new release currently being voted on...

If you have specific examples of documentation that needs updates, you
can open a JIRA issue to point out the problem.
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW

--
Wendy

Re: Wondering that Struts2 is getting die?

Posted by karaatli <to...@gmail.com>.
of course thanks to community of struts2 but

I want to see that  strust2 is  more alive and more  updated...

Thanks...

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.