Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Atul Dambalkar <ad...@cisco.com> on 2001/08/25 00:30:53 UTC

DatabasePsmlManagerService Implementation

Hi,

I am working on this service implementation. We are in the development
stage. (Work was stalled since I was on a month vacation). Code needs few
improvements, in terms of handling different databases(right now it uses
Oracle), as at first we were concentrating on the Interface definitions.
Now, as I am back, I am again starting on it full throttle.

David, I went thro' the email thread about changes in the
PsmlManagerService interface. It's exciting that LdapPsmlManagerService
implementation is also on. It was just a thought in one of our
discussions.. its great that its happening now.

Will keep posted!

-Atul