Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sagar Pidaparthi <Sa...@chordiant.com> on 2005/05/16 21:53:49 UTC

What is the need for Wrapped Lit generated wsdd file to contains many method type references?

Hi,

When I use a wrapped literal mode of wsdl to generate wsdd files.  It
contains method references in the wsdd.  For example

      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://wrapper.webservice.chordiant.com"
        qname="ns:>getAccountStatementForDate"

type="java:com.chordiant.webservice.wrapper._getAccountStatementForDate"

        encodingStyle=""
      />

When I deploy such a wsdd, I can only succeed if I copy some of the
generated classes and use them on the server class path.

Can some one explain the need for such type mapping information?

I am able to deploy with out the generated types in the class path if I
deleted such references to generated classes from deploy.wsdd and
consequently server-config.wsdd.  I don fully understand the need for
these references.

I use Axis 1.1.

I would appreciate an answer.

Thanks and Regards