Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by ra...@madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca on 1996/06/11 01:10:26 UTC

MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER increase

Could we please remember to bump the module magic number whenever an API
change is made?  If we don't it is useless.  The current 1.1b3 has the
same module magic number as older 1.1b3-dev versions that do not have the
table_add() call.  If we could treat it like the serial number in name
server data and keep a log of the actual API change(s) that goes along with
each increment, it might actually be useful to module developers.

-Rasmus