Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2011/12/06 00:30:31 UTC

Re: Rich document indexing

: I am using solr 3.4 and configured my DataImportHandler to get some data from
: MySql as well as index some rich document from the disk.
: But after some time i get the following error in my error log. It looks like
: a class missing error, Can anyone tell me which poi jar version would work
: with tika.0.6. Currently I have  poi-3.7.jar.

You understanding of the error message is correct -- i would consult the
Tika user community to clarify which poi jars are compatible. (you should
probably identify a single example OpenXML file that generates this type
of error and test it with the basic tika command line extraction tool)

: Error which i am getting is this ....
:
: SEVERE: Exception while processing: js_logins document :
: SolrInputDocument[{id=id(1.0)={100984},
: complete_mobile_number=complete_mobile_number(1.0)={+91 9600067575},
: emailid=emailid(1.0)={vkryali@gmail.com}, full_name=full_name(1.0)={Venkat
: Ryali}}]:org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException:
: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
: org.apache.poi.xwpf.usermodel.XWPFParagraph.<init>(Lorg/openxmlformats/schemas/wordprocessingml/x2006/main/CTP;Lorg/apache/poi/xwpf/usermodel/XWPFDocument;)V

-Hoss