Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by prabhu Mahendran <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/28 05:30:13 UTC

How to pass the username&password while download file from Web Url?

I have secured downloadable link to download the file. So configured the
link in InvokeHTTP processor with StandardSSLContextService with the
truststore certificate. In response, I get the HTML tags i.e., page source
of the link.
But using RestClient opensource if I logged into the link, data is
downloading properly. If the link is not logged into the link, page source
html tag is the result.
I think the similar behavior achieved in InvokeHTTP? How to resolve this to
accept the credentials of the link? I have configured the username and
password in InvokeHTTP but it fails.