Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org> on 2010/12/22 18:08:04 UTC

maven bundle plugins 2.2

Hi,

I'd like to switch us to using the maven bundle plugin 2.2 as I can
get it to build proper WABs for the samples.

Any objections?

2.2 is a snapshot.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: maven bundle plugins 2.2

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.
It is the only difference. So yes. The trouble is I don't really
believe it, but I don't know what else I could have done.

I've committed the change under ARIES-525 to see if it makes hudson
faster to validate.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham