Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/10 12:00:38 UTC

Rake Aborted error when trying to build ODE

Hi all,

I get the svn checkout from trunk and tried build with using "rake TEST=no
package" command. But it gave me following error. Can anyone please help me
to solve this. I have no experience with this build system. I am on Ubuntu
7.10. with ruby 1.8

Error message:

(in /home/milinda/Projects/ode)
rake aborted!
can't activate rake (= 0.7.3), already activated rake-0.8.1]
/home/milinda/Projects/ode/Rakefile:18

Thanks
Milinda

--
http://inf-dimensions.blogspot.com "Infinite Dimensions"
http://wsaxc.blogspot.com "Web Services With Axis2/C"

Re: Rake Aborted error when trying to build ODE

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Hi Milinda,

If you have Rake 0.7.3 installed, try doing:

rake _0.7.3_ package TEST=no

The second argument specifies the Rake version to be used.

alex