Posted to user@madlib.apache.org by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org> on 2017/11/16 16:54:28 UTC

Apache MADlib v1.13 release manager volunteer

MADlibers,

If one hasn't been selected thus far, I would like to volunteer for the
release manager role for the upcoming Apache MADlib v1.13 release. In
addition, I will be focusing on improving the user experience around the
"madpack" utility.

If allowed to serve in this role, I will need a small bit of github
assistance working from MADlib committers. I will reach out at the
appropriate time.

Please let me know your thoughts on my release manager volunteer request.

Regards,
-=e

--
*Ed Espino*

Re: Apache MADlib v1.13 release manager volunteer

Posted by Jingyi Mei <jm...@pivotal.io>.
+1 from me. Thanks Ed!

This time let's also try to get more automation for release process with
concourse pipeline, which should make the release process more convenient.

Cheers,
Jingyi

Posted by Jingyi Mei <jm...@pivotal.io>.
+1 from me. Thanks Ed!