Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ChadDavis <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/10 23:09:55 UTC

adding action mappings at runtime

I have an old app ( originally webworks ) that includes functionality that
processes an uploaded zip containing new actions.  It was originally
written against the xwork ConfigurationManager class's api, but this has
changed enough to break as I've migrated from webworks up to the latest
struts2.

Before I rewrite agains that API, I thought Id ask for advice.  What's the
best way to add a new xml config file to the runtime configuration?

Re: adding action mappings at runtime

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
2012/12/10 ChadDavis <ch...@gmail.com>:
> Before I rewrite agains that API, I thought Id ask for advice.  What's the
> best way to add a new xml config file to the runtime configuration?

You would like to upload a new jar/zip with classes, expand it and
somehow reload the whole configuration with newly uploaded xml config,
right ?
I don't know how to do it but configuration reloading is already
built-in Struts2 so you must somehow call it :-)

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/