Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> on 2002/09/30 21:01:26 UTC

Announcing Axis 1.0 release candidate 2!

I'm pleased to announce release candidate 2 of Axis release 1.  All unit
and functional tests pass with this release.  The SAAJ and JAX RPC TCK
tests pass.  All bugs reported as of this morning targetted for the 1.0
release are resolved in this drop.  Pending feedback from people like
yourselves, this might very well be it!

What is it?

         http://xml.apache.org/axis/

Where to find it:

         http://xml.apache.org/axis/dist/1_0rc2/

What's the plan

         http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=103290134804105&w=2

Where to send comments:

         mailto:axis-dev@xml.apache.org

Thanks!

RE: Announcing Axis 1.0 release candidate 2!

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.
Congratulations!!!