Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Oleg Palij <o....@dp.uz.gov.ua> on 2016/03/12 22:41:32 UTC

invitation popup on every room enter

Hello!

I just upgraded from 2.1.0 to 3.0.7 and strange issue appeared.
Every time any user enter any (public or private, does not matter) room an invitation popup opens.
It looks like in screenshot - https://monosnap.com/file/sHZDYSapZIExLCO3nLtWirIrWX00V2
I tried to create new room/new user (both ldap and local) - does not matter.

Is it feature / bug and how can I disable / fix it?

I'm using openmeetings with mysql backend on debian jessie and java is 1.8.0_73.
Users are logged in via LDAP (Active Directory).
Client browser is stable Google Chrome on Windows 7 and OS X 10.11.

Re: invitation popup on every room enter

Posted by Oleg Palij <o....@dp.uz.gov.ua>.
Yes, in 3.1.0RC1 the issue has gone.
As well as 3.0.6 does not have this issue too.

But I have problems with ldap users in 3.1.0RC1, will describe in next letter.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: invitation popup on every room enter

Posted by Oleg Palij <o....@dp.uz.gov.ua>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Oleg,