Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Pariksheet Barapatre <pb...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/17 11:17:14 UTC

Pig Loader Jar

Hello All,

I am trying to load Phoenix table through PIG.

Documentation says

raw = LOAD 'hbase://table/TEST.PHOENIX_TEST' USING
org.apache.phoenix.pig.PhoenixHBaseLoader('localhost');

Which Jar I need to register to above? phoenix-pig-3.0.0-incubating.jar???

--
Cheers,
Pari

Re: Pig Loader Jar

Posted by Ravi Kiran <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pariksheet,
   Apparently, Phoenix-Pig is available from version 3.1 and above.  You
need to register the phoenix-client-XXX.jar.
   I will have the documentation updated.

Regards
Ravi