Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by ar...@daimler.com on 2017/05/17 14:08:01 UTC

German Translation

Hi,

I would like to provide you with an updated version of the german translation. We had a lot of fun working with the current translation and it definitely needs an update :D

Do you agree?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Artur Brylka

System Integration - Integration Platform

Daimler IT Retail GmbH
HPC: G084, Werk 400
Hanns-Klemm-Straße 5
71034 Böblingen, Germany

Fax +49-(0)711/3052-133 693
Mobile +49-(0)178/1 888 607
mailto:artur.brylka@daimler.com

http://www.daimler-itr.com

Daimler IT Retail GmbH
Sitz und Registergericht/Domicile and Register Court: Stuttgart, HRB-Nr./Commercial Register No.: 736635
Geschäftsführung/Management: Tobias Liepe (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Bettina Grimm

Ein Unternehmen der Daimler TSS GmbH/A Daimler TSS GmbH Company

Re: German Translation

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
Thanks for your proposal.
You can contribute by providing a PR, see:

   - http://jmeter.apache.org/building.html

Regards

--
Cordialement.