Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by ilya <il...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/01 02:09:56 UTC

Re: [SSL CERTS] Importing ROOT and INTERMEDIATE certs for SSVM

I have a web-service that serves CloudStack templates, the SSL on the
download web service is signed by internal CA. This means i need to
inject the intermediate CA as well as ROOT CA into SSVM's java keystore
- for java client to be able to recognize the Certs and download the
template from remote repository.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Ilya,

See the last few lines of this post, I  had a similar problem a while back:
http://www.nux.ro/archive/2014/03/Run_your_own_realhostip.html

Nux!
www.nux.ro