Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Dick Davies <di...@hellooperator.net> on 2016/03/16 10:24:04 UTC

rkt / appc support

Quick question - what versions of Mesos (if any) support rkt/appc?

Saw the announcement of the Unified Containerizer

( http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/container-image/ )

but I wasn't clear if this was a refactoring of existing support, or
new functionality.

Re: rkt / appc support

Posted by Dick Davies <di...@hellooperator.net>.
Thanks ! will keep a close eye on that ticket.

Re: rkt / appc support

Posted by Guangya Liu <gy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dick,