Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Martin Wilson <ma...@infinity.co.nz> on 2002/02/01 05:24:15 UTC

Bug list

Could I have a copy of the current bug list please.

thanks

Martin Wilson
Transport Systems Division
Infinity Solutions
Phone : +64 9 358 9720 ext 7545
Fax : +64 9 309 4142
web http:\\www.infinity.co.nz
mailto:martin.wilson@infinity.co.nz

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.

Re: Bug list

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.
You can do the query through Bugzilla (http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/),
select program Xerces-C++.  Active bugs has status: UNCONFIRMED, NEW, ASSIGNED,
REOPENED.

Tinny