Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2019/09/11 23:24:30 UTC

[Announce] New committer : David Mollitor

Hi,

Apache Hive's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited David Mollitor
to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

David welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your
further interactions with the community!

Ashutosh Chauhan (on behalf of the Apache Hive PMC)

Re: [Announce] New committer : David Mollitor

Posted by Chinna Rao Lalam <la...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations David

--
Hope It Helps,
Chinna

Re: [Announce] New committer : David Mollitor

Posted by Andrew Sherman <as...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations David!