Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by k p <kp...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/11 00:29:19 UTC

Eclipse Plugin --Progress Information modal dialog preventing breakpoint in Debug mode

Hi
I finally got the eclipse plugin to run my
TestSampleServlet against tomcat. ( I just commented
out all references to log4j from build-share.xml and
removed the jar from common. As I'm using JDK1.4 it
just reverted to using jdk1.4 logging becuse of
common-logging)

In debug mode though if I set a breakpoint, it breaks
at the right place. But I'm stuck now as Progress
Information
is modal dialog and I can't resume or input any action
to the breakpoint. I pretty much have to kill eclipse
at this point.

I don't know the eclipse platform very well but how
about making the Progress Information dialog
non-modal.

Thanks
Kumar Pandey

http://search.yahoo.com