Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by "Grimes, Ron" <ro...@bluecoat.com> on 2015/03/20 18:38:43 UTC

Minimum Requirements to Run in OSGI (Virgo)

Could someone let me know what is the minimum dependency set required for my pom to run in an OSGI container, along with the required imports in the bundle manifest? This is for 1.8.8.

Currently, I have

MANIFEST:

org.apache.pdfbox;version="[1.8.8,2)",

POM: