Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/08 10:27:22 UTC

[VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

Hi All,

Here's a second attempt at roll of a TomEE 7.1.2. Please can you take a
careful look, review, test and provide feedback.

Maven Repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1160/

Binaries & Source:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1160/tomee-7.0.7/

Tag:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tomee.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/tomee-7.0.7

Release notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312320&version=12345659

The previous votes were cancelled after an issue was found with TomEE 7.1.2
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2758) and the release for
7.0.7 had incorrect artifacts. I apologise for the incorrect artifacts
being presented for vote, and I'm grateful for everyone's feedback.

Please VOTE:

[+1] Yes, release it
[+0] Not fussed
[-1] Don't release, there's a showstopper (please specify what the
showstopper is)

Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.

Thanks

Jon

Re: [VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Re: [VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Re: [VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

We've had the following votes:

+1s:

Daniel Cunha
Cesar Hernandez
Richard Monson-Haefel
Alexandre Vermeerbergen
Jonathan Gallimore (binding)
Mark Struberg (binding)
David Blevins (binding)

We have no other votes (0 or -1) so this vote passes, and I'll promote the
release artifacts and add the release to the website.

Many thanks everyone for voting!

Jon

Re: [VOTE] Release TomEE 7.0.7

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.