Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net> on 2014/12/10 17:10:08 UTC

December 2014 Board Report

I've been swamped with work/etc and haven't gotten to this yet.  Does
anyone else have a few cycles to try to put this together since we need to
get it out?  If not, I'll try to free up some time this evening.

Thanks in advance,

mrg

Re: December 2014 Board Report

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Just added a Modeler note. Will submit the report in a few minutes.

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
I can probably do it tomorrow.