Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2020/05/24 09:39:10 UTC

Pull Request for new ComDev Directory

Hi All

I'm fairly new to using git so am being extra cautious not to break anything. I've created the new ComDev directory and tested it locally by adding an introduction presentation I gave last year, and it is working.

I've created my very first pull request so am happy to get any feedback that will help me get up to speed :-)

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Pull Request for new ComDev Directory

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi

Big thanks to Gautam and Ryan for the reviews. I've done the updates as suggested so if you are happy then please merge.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by sharanf <sh...@apache.org>.
HI Gautam