Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Frederik Fromm <Fr...@avinci.de> on 2001/09/08 10:25:20 UTC

MSSOAP-Client to Tomcat-Server -> Line-feed problem !!!

Hi!

I wrote an application that uses tomcat 4.0 and apache SOAP 2.2 as
service and MSSOPA 2.0 and MSXML 4 as client. If I look at the
SOAP-protocol using MssoapT, everything looks perfect, but the client
does not parse the xml correctly. I think it's because of the UNIX-#0D0A
after every xml-element. MSSOAP does not have any whitespaces between
elements. Only at root level.

Does anyone know, how to say to java to NOT create #0D0A or to MSXML to
ignore them?

Or am I on a completely wrong way?

Thanks for attention,

Frederik Fromm