Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org> on 2017/04/24 16:39:49 UTC

[VOTE] Release Airflow 1.8.1 RC1

Dear All,

I've made Airflow 1.8.1 RC1 available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/airflow, public keys are
available at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/airflow.

New issues fixed in 1.8.1 RC1:

[AIRFLOW-1138] Add licenses to files in scripts directory
[AIRFLOW-1127] Move license notices to LICENSE instead of NOTICE
[AIRFLOW-1124] Do not set all task instances to scheduled on back
[AIRFLOW-1121] airflow webserver --pid no longer write out pid fi
[AIRFLOW-1120] Update version view to include Apache prefix
[AIRFLOW-1014] depends_on_past code assumes previous dag_run had

Issues fixed in 1.8.1 RC0, and included in RC1:

[AIRFLOW-1062] DagRun#find returns wrong result if external_trigg
[AIRFLOW-1054] Fix broken import on test_dag
[AIRFLOW-1050] Retries ignored - regression
[AIRFLOW-1033] TypeError: can't compare datetime.datetime to None
[AIRFLOW-1030] HttpHook error when creating HttpSensor
[AIRFLOW-1017] get_task_instance should return None instead of th
[AIRFLOW-1011] Fix bug in BackfillJob._execute() for SubDAGs
[AIRFLOW-1001] Landing Time shows "unsupported operand type(s) fo
[AIRFLOW-1000] Rebrand to Apache Airflow instead of Airflow
[AIRFLOW-989] Clear Task Regression
[AIRFLOW-974] airflow.util.file mkdir has a race condition
[AIRFLOW-906] Update Code icon from lightning bolt to file
[AIRFLOW-858] Configurable database name for DB operators
[AIRFLOW-853] ssh_execute_operator.py stdout decode default to A
[AIRFLOW-832] Fix debug server
[AIRFLOW-817] Trigger dag fails when using CLI + API
[AIRFLOW-816] Make sure to pull nvd3 from local resources
[AIRFLOW-815] Add previous/next execution dates to available def
[AIRFLOW-813] Fix unterminated unit tests in tests.job (tests/jo
[AIRFLOW-812] Scheduler job terminates when there is no dag file
[AIRFLOW-806] UI should properly ignore DAG doc when it is None
[AIRFLOW-794] Consistent access to DAGS_FOLDER and SQL_ALCHEMY_C
[AIRFLOW-785] ImportError if cgroupspy is not installed
[AIRFLOW-784] Cannot install with funcsigs > 1.0.0
[AIRFLOW-780] The UI no longer shows broken DAGs
[AIRFLOW-777] dag_is_running is initlialized to True instead of
[AIRFLOW-719] Skipped operations make DAG finish prematurely
[AIRFLOW-694] Empty env vars do not overwrite non-empty config v
[AIRFLOW-139] Executing VACUUM with PostgresOperator
[AIRFLOW-111] DAG concurrency is not honored
[AIRFLOW-88] Improve clarity Travis CI reports

I would like to raise a VOTE for releasing 1.8.1 based on release candidate
1. If this vote passes, I will run a second vote with an identical rebuild,
except with the rc stripped. This seems ridiculous, but it appears to be
the only way to satisfy:

1) we're voting on the actual binary that we release (same sha/md5/asc)
2) we don't have multiple verisons of RCs floating around with identical
version numbers

Please respond to this email by:

+1,0,-1 with *binding* if you are a PMC member or *non-binding* if you are
not.

Vote will run for 72 hours (ends this Thursday).

Thanks!
Chris

My VOTE: +1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release Airflow 1.8.1 RC1