Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vipul Sanghi <vi...@zimono.com> on 2002/11/18 14:18:20 UTC

hot to get required fields out of validator

I am using Struts 1.1b2.  Have the following problem:

I need to put a required marker next to the required fields on my form a
little red "*" or something.  I am using a ValidatorForm for this and the
required fields are being set up in the validation.xml.

Is there any way for me to pull out the fact that a particular field is
required from the form or the validater (a tag maybe).

Thanks.