Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Yiannis Mavroukakis <im...@gameaccount.com> on 2009/05/18 17:05:16 UTC

ApacheDS on our systems

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you know I've deployed 5 instances of embedded
ApacheDS on our live backend, with some minimal replication
facilities, working fine so far. Looking forward to replacing my hacky
replication with the proper thing, got an ETA on it by any chance?

Thanks!

Yiannis.

Re: ApacheDS on our systems

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Yiannis Mavroukakis <
imavroukakis@gameaccount.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Just wanted to let you know I've deployed 5 instances of embedded ApacheDS
> on our live backend, with some minimal replication
> facilities, working fine so far.

Congrats !

> Looking forward to replacing my hacky replication with the proper thing,
> got an ETA on it by any chance?

September ? So far, we have some kind of consumer working, we have almost
implemented yje needed index (CSN and UUID) and we will work on
configuration for the consumer soon. Then the next step will be to work on a
producer. Last, not least, we have to work on the conflict resolution...

Not as fast as you could expect, I guess. We feel the same :/

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com