Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/03/01 00:14:11 UTC

Maven on Windows

Sorry guys,

>I did not look at it but if, as you said, <@ofbizUrl> by default has encode="true", it seems the right seems to do since I can't
>see why FTL generated links should have it and not widget links.

Was "[...] it seems the right things to do since I can't see[...]", of course

I must be tired :(

Jacques

Re: Maven on Windows

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Bilgin,

It was only to correct a word in my previsous post ("seems" in place of "things") BTW I changed the title by mistake (wrong paste)

Sorry for the noise

Jacques

From: "Bilgin Ibryam" <bi...@iguanait.com>

Re: Maven on Windows