Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com> on 2018/10/09 16:38:52 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1843135 - /db/torque/torque4/trunk/pom.xml

Reverse that... torque-4.1 is still referencing the older fulcrum
components.  We probably want to release the updated fulcrum components
that torque relies on first, then do a torque-4.1 release, then update
fulcrum/security to take advantage of the latest version of torque :-)

-
Jeff

--
Jeff Painter

CEO and Founder of JiveCast
Software and analytics, made together
https://jivecast.com

301 Fayetteville St. Unit 2301, Raleigh, NC 27601
(919) 533-9024