Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Eric Weiterman <ew...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/05/11 17:20:57 UTC

Introduction - Eric Weiterman

Hey everyone,

I just thought I should write out an introduction. I've been working for a
couple years now on IBM Cloud Functions which is based on Apache's
OpenWhisk.  I was previously working on a piece within IBM's IBM Cloud
which was a front facing UI for their IBM Cloud Functions service.

I will now be focusing more on the Runtimes side of things and delving into
the open side of things, working closely with Carlos Santana.

I'm excited to be moving into this new area of the project and I'm hoping
to be able to learn a lot.

Thanks,
Eric Weiterman

Re: Introduction - Eric Weiterman

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org>.
Welcome Eric! glad to have you focusing on improving our project runtimes to cement us as "the" open source Serverless platform.

-mr