Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/07 07:48:07 UTC

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Apache extras companion for log4j, version 1.1

Are there any news or is extras still not released?

http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Apache extras companion for log4j, version 1.1

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
On Mar 7, 2011, at 12:48 AM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> Are there any news or is extras still not released?

It did finally hit the Maven Central repository, though it took a couple of iterations and looks like it occurred on 2011-01-08.   I thought that I had mentioned around the time that it went through on log4j-dev.  An announcement on announcements@apache.org didn't happen.  My intention was to get extras, receivers, components and log4j 1.2.17 all released and do a combined announcement.  That didn't happen and I didn't want to announce extras 1.1 until it hit Maven and the announcement fell through the cracks.

Maven central http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/log4j/apache-log4j-extras/