Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/01 10:07:49 UTC

Re: AW: s:inputSuggestAjax - encoding Problem

Hi,

well, i have not ever tested any of our ajax components in combination
with ajax4jsf, so it maybe somewhat difficult to say something in more
detail about the problem.

Does the re-activation of the selected label work without the ajax4jsf
tag, means with a regular post?

Have you stepped into the activateSelectedCampaign-method; does there
happen something wrong? You could also step into the converter in
order to see what is happening..

cheers,

Gerald