Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/09 04:07:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0

Hi,

A candidate for the Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0 release is available at:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/jackrabbit/oak/1.0.0/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/oak/tags/jackrabbit-oak-1.0.0/

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is 52ec6735ad1fcbbcdf1a94408d303b0a5305389b.

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejackrabbit-1016

The command for running automated checks against this release candidate is:

    $ sh check-release.sh oak 1.0.0 52ec6735ad1fcbbcdf1a94408d303b0a5305389b

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0

My vote is +1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
>    [X] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0

kind regards
angela

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2014-05-09 04:07, Jukka Zitting wrote:

      [X] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0

Best regards, Julian

Re: oak-users list (was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0)

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
fine with me

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Torgeir Veimo <to...@gmail.com>.

--
-Tor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
[X] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0

All tests passed and All checks ok.
Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Davide Giannella <gi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

>Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0.
>The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
>least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

+1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0

All checks OK.

Regards
 Marcel

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks all who voted so far! Since the recent email outage delayed the
delivery of the vote message (full copy below), I'm extending the vote
period for another 72 hours.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Posted by Thomas Mueller <mu...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

+1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0

Please note I had to run the tests twice. In the first run, I got:

Results :
Failed tests:
addReferences[2](org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.ConcurrentAddReferenceTest):
 javax.jcr.RepositoryException: OakOak0001: Failed to merge changes to the
underlying store
Tests in error:
addReferences[2](org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.ConcurrentAddReferenceTest):
 OakState0001: Unresolved conflicts in /

Regards,
Thomas

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
[X] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0

I'm replying to Michael's email as I did not receive the original
announcement email.

alex

AW: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0

Posted by KÖLL Claus <C....@TIROL.GV.AT>.
+1

greets
claus

P.S Good Work !!!

  [X] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0

Tommaso

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.