Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Stiepel, Jochen" <Jo...@Dresdner-Bank.com> on 2002/09/03 14:33:59 UTC

Solution for TableVisualizer

Hello Group, Hello Mike,

I think I have a solution for the bug 12225.

Now it is a quick and dirty, but what I want to know is, is this solution
generally possible?

In TableDataModel.java I use DefaultTableModel instead of TableModel and
GraphModel.

So my Question is. Is it "allowed" to do not use GraphModel, or is it need
for something that I don't see?

Jochen Stiepel

Dresdner Bank AG
Unternehmensbereich P&G IT
Systeme für Produkte und Vertrieb
IT-Globale Multikanal Services
Jürgen-Ponto-Platz 1
60301 Frankfurt/Main

Tel	(069) 2 63-15 9 26
*	(069) 2 63-5 01 50
*	mailto:Jochen.Stiepel@Dresdner-Bank.com
"	http://www.Dresdner-Bank.de

Re: Solution for TableVisualizer

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
>From examining the code, it looks like the average information is lost.  What we
need is just a simple way of telling the table to refresh it's view.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org