Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Beata Szymanowska <be...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/13 11:20:52 UTC

Flink-Zookeeper Security

Hi!
   I struggling with finding the answer for the question if this is
possible to connect Fink to Zookeeper cluster secured with TLS certificate?

        All the Best,
Beata Sz.

Re: Flink-Zookeeper Security

Posted by David Morávek <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Beata,

you need to upgrade zookeeper to 3.5+ on Flink side [1] and set JVM
properties the same way you'd do with vanilla ZK client. Please refer to
the following thread [2] for more details. It would be great if you could
provide feedback for future reference, whether this approach has worked for
you.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2125
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/x/thread.html/ra416ad4d5d27e4dfafe1bafe420027f01ea25c84a0036f852f13bf5d@%3Cuser.flink.apache.org%3E