Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/14 13:26:41 UTC

Beam Postcommit SQL broken RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED pubsub topics

I noticed today that the Beam Postcommit SQL is broken:
https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_SQL/4019/

Digging deeper the log message says:

io.grpc.StatusRuntimeException: RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED: Your project has
exceeded a limit: (type="topics-per-project", current=10000, maximum=10000).
at io.grpc.stub.ClientCalls.toStatusRuntimeException(ClientCalls.java:240)
at io.grpc.stub.ClientCalls.getUnchecked(ClientCalls.java:221)
at io.grpc.stub.ClientCalls.blockingUnaryCall(ClientCalls.java:140)
at
com.google.pubsub.v1.PublisherGrpc$PublisherBlockingStub.createTopic(PublisherGrpc.java:835)

Can somebody take a look and remove all the unused topics. Is there any
reason
we need 10000 topics for our tests? or is this just a mistake in our code
that can
be fixed.

Thanks,
Ismaël

Re: Beam Postcommit SQL broken RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED pubsub topics

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-9319 for this. It seems
like there are many leaked topics that accumulated over time.

Posted by Michał Walenia <mi...@polidea.com>.
From what I've seen so far it seems that the topics are created as parts of