Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Baskar Rajendran <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/04 16:05:15 UTC

openlaszlo multiline text area -scrollable but not editable

Hi

I appreciate if you could help me ..

I am trying to modify this customScrollEdittext.lzx by adding an attribute
enabled, so that we could mark it false for not to be edited. It works but
the scroll doesnt function if enabled='false'

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!--
  Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
  or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
  distributed with this work for additional information
  regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
  to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
  "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
  with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
  software distributed under the License is distributed on an
  "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
  KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
  specific language governing permissions and limitations
  under the License.

-->
<library>

<include href="incubator/scrolledittext.lzx" />

<class name="customScrollEdittext" extends="view" >
 <attribute name="text" value="" type="string" />

        *<attribute name="enabled" type="boolean"/>*

 <event name="ontextChange" />

    <attribute name="labelid" type="number" setter="setLabelId(labelid)" />
    <method name="setLabelId" args="_labelid" >
        this.labelid = _labelid;
        this.setAttribtue('text',canvas.getLabelName(this.labelid));
    </method>

    <method name="getText">
    return this._cbtext.getText();
    </method>

    <view name="_face" bgcolor="0xFFFFFFF"
          width="$once{parent.width}"
          height="$once{parent.height}" />

    <view name="v_border" height="1" bgcolor="$once{
canvas.getThemeColor('secondBorderColor') }" width="$once{parent.width}" />
    <view name="h_border" width="1"  y="1" bgcolor="$once{
canvas.getThemeColor('secondBorderColor') }" height="$once{parent.height
-1}" />

    <scrolledittext name="_cbtext" width="$once{ parent.width-1 }" x="1"
y="1" bgcolor="0xFFFFFF"  styleable="false"
height="$once{ parent.height-1 }" text="${ parent.text }"
vscrollbarclassname="om_vscrollbar"
multiline="true" fontsize="11" *enabled="${ parent.enabled } */>

</class>

</library>

Thanks
Baskar

Re: openlaszlo multiline text area -scrollable but not editable

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Set clip="true" in the surrounding view to make the text only visible
within the borders.

Sebastian

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Baskar Rajendran <ba...@gmail.com>.