Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/04/29 16:36:21 UTC

ApacheCon Europe

http://www.eu.apachecon.com/

There are no dedicated Cayenne sessions, but there is FR18 by Henning
Schmiedehausen titled "Apache O/R mappers" that mentions Cayenne.

It will be held in Dublin, June 26-30. I am tentatively planning to
go there for the last three days (the sessions part). My main
interest is to see the faces behind email addresses ;-)

Anyone else is going?

Andrus

Re: ApacheCon Europe

Posted by Cris Daniluk <cr...@gmail.com>.
I was planning on going, but have a conflict :(

Hoping to go to the next ApacheCon US when it is announced, though.
Especially if its in San Diego again :)