Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by fmaylinch <fe...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/09 12:55:29 UTC

Re: Tapestry-jquery ajax validation

Hello,

I couldn't make it work. Does anyone use this?

There's something wrong with the javascript function "one". I had to comment
it and call "tapestryFieldEventManager" directly.

Also, when I submit the form, these ajax-validated fields are not validated.
Tapestry only validates the built in validations like "required" and so.

Do I need to use the CustomForm and CustomError components to use the
AjaxValidator?

Thank you very much for your help,
Ferran

Re: Tapestry-jquery ajax validation