Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bruno Mannina <bm...@free.fr> on 2012/06/22 20:34:57 UTC

Segments corrupted, please help !

Dear All,

Today, I turn off/on my computer with standard procedure (server,
shutdown, sorl was turned off) and now I get the message below when
I run solr by using java -jar start.jar

cf. picture 1 concerning segments_4i and the checksum?!

My index size is 36Go and I have only one segments_4i file with one
segments.gen Is it normal?

I run checkIndex but it says that there is no segment file to repear.
cf. picture 2

Any help,
please !
Bruno

Re: Segments corrupted, please help !

Posted by Bruno Mannina <bm...@free.fr>.
Sorry Picture has been delete during posting

http://matheo2.free.fr/Image1.png

http://matheo2.free.fr/Image2.png