Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/24 06:25:01 UTC

javax.xml.ws.Holder not serializable

Is not serializable. So it is causing issues with RMI Transport.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-252
Can we avoid using this class all together?

It is used like

public void saveSubscription(String authInfo,
            Holder<List<Subscription>> subscription)
            throws DispositionReportFaultMessage, RemoteException {
        this.saveSubscription(authInfo, subscription);

    }

Seems to me that it should be possible just to use List?

--Kurt

Re: javax.xml.ws.Holder not serializable

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Genius. And it's final so I can't extend it to implement Serializable,
and it's part of the Java SE, so recompiling and adding our version is
asking for trouble.