Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Sadystio Ilmatunt <ur...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/13 23:08:49 UTC

How to request specific user for running YARN Application master?

Hi,

Can YARN client request specific user for running application master?
I see that it is being run as "yarn" user OR "nobody"

When I add following in yarn-site, it tries to run it as user who
submitted yarn client.
Is it possible to request specific user for running application master?

yarn.nodemanager.linux-container-executor.nonsecure-mode.limit-users = false

--
Thanks

Re: How to request specific user for running YARN Application master?

Posted by Sadystio Ilmatunt <ur...@gmail.com>.
When yarn.nodemanager.linux-container-executor.nonsecure-mode.limit-users
is false, can yarn client request specific user for running app
master?