Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Chu, Sing L" <Si...@aiminvestments.com> on 2007/05/02 19:32:13 UTC

migrate web service from axis1 to axis2

Hi all,

I am currently trying to migrate a web service from Axis 1.x to Axis 2.
I am currently running into an error when calling from the test client
that I have setup.

The error I am getting is

[5/2/07 11:54:55:951 CDT] 520514b4 SystemOut     O - java.lang.Error:
Unresolved compilation problems:

      GetLanguageListResponseDocument.Factory.newInstance cannot be
resolved or is not a type

      The type Language cannot be instantiated

I am also attaching the wsdl that was generated from the tool.

Thanks for the help,

Tony

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
message, and any attachments, may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  It is intended solely for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.  If you received
material from any computer.

Re: migrate web service from axis1 to axis2

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
Are you trying to invode an Axis1.x service (which has the wsdl given) with
an Axis2 client?
Have you put the xmlbeans.jar (which include all resouce file ) to the class
path?

On 5/2/07, Chu, Sing L <Si...@aiminvestments.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>

> I am currently trying to migrate a web service from Axis 1.x to Axis 2.  I
> am currently running into an error when calling from the test client that I
> have setup.
>

> The error I am getting is
>

> [5/2/07 11:54:55:951 CDT] 520514b4 SystemOut     O - java.lang.Error:
> Unresolved compilation problems:
>
>       GetLanguageListResponseDocument.Factory.newInstance cannot be
> resolved or is not a type
>
>       The type Language cannot be instantiated
>

> I am also attaching the wsdl that was generated from the tool.
>

> Thanks for the help,
>

> Tony

> Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
> message, and any attachments, may contain confidential
> and/or privileged material.  It is intended solely for the
> person(s) or entity to which it is addressed.  Any review,
> retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
> reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
> than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.  If you received
> this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
> material from any computer.

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.