Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Fenton Travers <Fe...@stellent.com> on 2003/03/06 01:01:28 UTC

checking out the cvs

I'm having trouble checking out the ant-antidote module with anonymous CVS.  I run the:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout ant-antidote,

but I get a connection timed out error?  Any ideas? My error messages are below:

Thx,

Fenton

-----------------------

C:\cvs>cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout ant-antidote
cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to cvs.apache.org(208.185.179.13):2401 failed: Connection timed out
C:\cvs>

C:\cvs>cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:2401/home/cvspublic
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.apache.org(208.185.179.13):2401 failed: Connection timed out
C:\cvs>

C:\cvs>cvs -version
Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.4 (client)
Copyright (c) 1989-2002 Brian Berliner, david d `zoo' zuhn, Jeff Polk, and other authors
CVS may be copied only under the terms of the GNU General Public License,a copy of which can be found with the CVS distribution kit.
Specify the --help option for further information about CVS

Re: checking out the cvs

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 11:01 am, Fenton Travers wrote:
> I'm having trouble checking out the ant-antidote module with anonymous CVS.
>  I run the:
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout
> ant-antidote,
> but I get a connection timed out error?  Any ideas? My error messages are
> below:
> Thx,

Are you behind a firewall?

Conor