Posted to user@struts.apache.org by tandrews <ta...@scenpro.com> on 2008/10/27 16:37:10 UTC

Re: Struts2 DisplayTag dynamic table

This is exactly what I need, but I'm a little bit confused about how it
works.  You have chartDATA as your table's name (so I'm guessing it's a list
of rows of some sort), and then you have ajax:displayTag id="chartDATA"...
then when you reference chartDATA later, which one are you referencing?  Can
this be done without the ajax portion (mostly so I can get it done in a
simpler fashion first)?  Is your list "chartDATA" some kind of 2 dimensional
array, because I see that the s:property value item seems to be a 2
dimensional array to get the value...  Any additional help on this would be
great!

Thanks
--TJ

Posted by dynamicd <dh...@gmail.com>.
it references the ChartDATA in the displytag
yes this can be done without the ajax portion ..just remove the ajax tags
chartDATA is a 2 dimensional List . a list inside a list.